Friday, December 15, 2017

It's Winter Break! Woohoo!

Hello First Grade Families,

I'm writing today to wish you all a happy, healthy, joyful Winter Break, and to pass along wishes for the happiest holidays. I will send along a weekly update at the beginning of January with classroom information for the first week of the new year.

I'd also like to offer my sincerest thanks for the treats and gift cards so many of you sent! I am humbled by your kindness and generosity :)

Enjoy the time off with family! May you rest, recharge, and relax...I know I will be! I already scheduled a massage for the first day of break! I hope you are all able to connect with family and loved ones. I will be heading back to Pennsylvania to enjoy the holidays with my family.

Many blessings!

P.S. Our class used Santa Tracker during Computer Lab time yesterday and they absolutely loved it! Here is the link so students may enjoy at home! Santa Tracker

One last thing...the third grade classes of Pinebrook are collecting plastic bottle caps for a recycling project. If you have any plastic caps or lids throughout the holidays, please save them and send them in with your class when we return from break. The third grade class will be collecting until May.

No comments:

Post a Comment